Ten Things You Wish You Could Say To People Right Now (names withheld):
- Thanks a ton for that lovely gift! 🙂
- I don’t want you to give me any motivation. Atleast don’t de-motivate me!
- I am so happy that I got a friend like you 🙂
- For heaven’s sake, learn to take good care of yourself!
- Hope you come back to Chennai soon!
- I will never forget all those motivating/inspiring words of yours.
- I never expected that you would change like this!
- I have got tired of waiting.
- Thanks for reading my blog!
- Thanks for all the wonderful comments!
(I thought of not withholding the names for the above two. But what if by mistake, I leave out one of your names, my dear blog readers? So I had to withhold the names 😉 )
Nine Things About Yourself
I had already written 8 things about myself. Since I am too lazy right now to think about one more thing, let the 9th one be an obvious fact that I am a music lover 😛
Eight Ways To Win Your Heart
- Have good sense of humour
- Be sensitive to others’ feelings
- Accept me as I am
- Treat everyone with respect
- Don’t brag about yourself
- Be frank to me always
- Be a lover of good music
- Listen patiently to my polambifyings and don’t forget that I am always there to listen to you too.
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
- Why do I lose my patience so easily?
- Am I unnecessarily worrying about certain things?
- When will the day when everyone in our country will have houses to live in and food to eat, come?
- Why are people wasting all their money by buying engineering seats for their children, thereby, encouraging the college management to ask for more and more money and making the children lose their enthusiasm for studying and performing well?
- Whatever happened to my good old positive attitude!
- The very thought that there are many people out there who are suffering from terminal illnesses is so sad
- These days, why am I not blogging as regularly as I used to, a few months back?
Six Things You Wish You Could Do or Could Have Done
- Learn to play the guitar
- Go somewhere on a long vacation
- Start driving the car
- Write a blog post everyday
- Learn some new language
- Learn stitching so that I can stitch my salwar kameezs. 9 out of 10 times, the tailor sodhapifies something or the other!
- Bragging about oneself
- Being insensitive to others’ feelings
- Being so dumb-witted that even simple things have to be explained again and again
- Always gossiping about others
- Saying things when they don’t mean it at all
If someone has won my heart, then they definitely have some turn-ons and I have already written the ways to win my heart. 😛
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die
Already answered in this tag 😛
Two Smileys that Describe You
🙂 and 😛