Nithya has tagged me. Here goes the tag:
1. Books that Changed Your Life
2. A Book that I have read more than once
All the 6 Harry Potter books (Eagerly waiting for July 21st! 🙂 )
3. A Book You’d Take onto a Desert Island
Any Perry Mason
4. Books That Made You Laugh
Can’t think of any books that made me laugh. Some books that made me smile are some R K Narayan’s, Enid Blyton’s (I still watch Noddy on Pogo once in a while 😀 ), the witty dialogues in Perry Mason.
I think I can mention that some parts featuring in Fred & George in Harry Potter as the ones that made me laugh 🙂
5. Books That Made You Cry
Erich Segal’s ‘Man, Woman and Child’ & the climax of John Grisham’s ‘The Chamber’ (It was so touching!)
6. A Book You Wish Had Been Written
I wish Mani Ratnam or A R Rahman writes a book on their experiences and how they manage to create such amazing movies/musical masterpieces 🙂
7. Books You Wish Had Never Been Written
8. Books You’re Currently Reading
No time for books. Only blogs 😛 The only book I am reading right now is the magazine, Reader’s Digest!
9. Books You’ve Been Meaning To Read
The World is Flat, Wings of Fire (I have to read these soon! I have been planning on reading it for a looong time now) & the list goes on….
As usual, I am not tagging anyone.