1. Practice waking up by 5 45-6 am, come what may!
2. Devote an hour in the night everyday, irrespective of when the daughter sleeps, to study. Yes, study. I have joined an online Masters degree course. Finally. It has just started and at the end of more than two weeks now, the progress so far hasn’t been good.
3. Get started on playing the guitar again. It has been a long, long time since I played it. It’s going to be like starting afresh again.
4. Continue the daily walk and exercise routine and try to squeeze in some time for doing Surya namaskaram in the morning.
5. Cut down on sweets and chocolates.
I will tell you how successful I have been in meeting the goals in a few weeks’ time.